Thursday, February 11, 2010

Going Postal

I got into a conversation the other day with a pea-brain who was supporting corporations. He claimed the company he works for.. or rather.. WORKED for, gives a crap. HA! Not! I tried to explain to this knothead that there isn't a corporation in America today that really gives a crap about anyone. What all corporations care about is the bottom line. And perhaps that is how it should be, I don't know. The human side of me what's to scream foul. But the practical side says, what the hell, who cares?


But no matter which side you come down on you have to admit it's pretty damn funny that corporations want their employees to be loyal to them. Why? Most of these cowards in charge don't even have the guts to fire someone face-to-face in this lame society of ours today. The guy I mentioned at the start of this rant got the ax in a freak'n letter! One poor slob got his firing through a text message! LOL LOL LOL... I expect a bump in the sale of AK47s along the way. I'm sure someone is just dying to go postal on someone's ass. I mean, isn't that what you do when things don't go your way?

No comments: